Personal projects hosted on these subdomains:
Personal projects hosted elsewhere:
- generalized - A dynamically generated website using Artifical Intelligence.
- prng - Statistical analysis of the pseudo-random number generators within various popular programming languages.
- maze - A browser mini-game of creating the longest maze.
Another's projects hosted on these subdomains:
- puzzle - A set of difficult obfuscation puzzles for my ARG (Alternate Reality Game).
- lordsmobile - Using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to perform tedious actions for the MMORPG game Lords Mobile.
- Maze Generator - A browser maze generation simulation.
- GITA Tower Defense - Tower Defense flash game inspired by Warcraft 3 Tower Defense maps.
Internal Liferay projects:
- cyberchef - The Cyber Swiss Army Knife - a web app for encryption, encoding, compression and data analysis.
- k8s - kubernetes documentation
- metaljs - metaljs documentation
- sennajs - sennajs documentation
- talon - A website to practice writing code, playing games, and controlling the computer with voice, eye tracking, or noises.
Previous group projects:
- ticket-bisect - A better git-bisect for repositories with high commit to ticket density.
- true-blame - An improved git-blame. persistently follow changes (word, line, multi-line, etc) across filenames. Tooling integration with IntelliJ.
- looper - DFS on intranet profiles to generate employee graph.
- slackbot - A website hosting links posted in select Slack channels for memory.
- version-checker - A website hosting links to the latest Liferay versions and related library compatibility.
- translationRecorder - An Android application designed for mother-tongue Biblical Translation workflows.
- splurge - An Android application build for shopping.